CCTV-10-UK

What DVR for Remote viewing with sound?

Hi, i'm looking for a DVR mainly on Amazon.co.uk price rage £50-£150 without Hard Drive, recording quality is not that inportant VHS quality 7 fps is fine but want to to be able to view Remotely when away from building with Sound on Smart phone and Tablit and switch camera view not intrested in split or quad screen view

BNC input analouge - 4 channel is all thats required.

finding it very hard to find the right information hope some can help

Ok im still looking over what DVR to choose, getting info on the subject seems quite hard and still a bit nervous about getting remote access working correcly from stuff ive read.

This is the DVR ive been looking at im not sure what app it uses for remtote viewing I think its xmeye - could I use ViewEasyv2 instead?

Floureon® 8CH 960H

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Floureon-Standalone-Realtime-H-264-Surveillance/dp/B014CY23J0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

What software does the QVIS use?

also for the QVIS someone has put

"The description is wrong. The user manual clearly states that you can have access to the dvr via web browser ONLY WHEN THE MOBILE /PC ARE ON THE SAME LOCAL NETWORK! you can't have access "anywhere in the world " as the description states"

The description is wrong. The user manual clearly states that you can have access to the dvr via web browser ONLY WHEN THE MOBILE /PC ARE ON THE SAME LOCAL NETWORK! you can't have access "anywhere in the world " as the description states"

That is a classic example of someone who does not understand LAN and wan network .....the qvis has very good apps and PC software

Qvis is a much better dvr and more features than the floureon and better support.

If you are going to go cheaper then you will be making a mistake.