usmanperwaiz

REMOTE ACCESS FOR SAMSUNG 1673S NVR

HI all... i have an issue regarding remote access of nvr samsung 1673S. I have made following port forward through cisco router 2921:

Port 8080.

Port 554.

When i access the nvr in the same LAN, its working but when i access remotely.. it is shows dialog box for username and password. i enter the username and password, opens webviewer. But it shows an error showing "plugin error: falied to access your plugin! (Network error)".. Whats happening here. Please help me... I am messing up from last 2 days but no solution.... Thanks in advance.

HI all... i have an issue regarding remote access of nvr samsung 1673S. I have made following port forward through cisco router 2921:

Port 8080.

Port 554.

When i access the nvr in the same LAN, its working but when i access remotely.. it is shows dialog box for username and password. i enter the username and password, opens webviewer. But it shows an error showing "plugin error: falied to access your plugin! (Network error)".. Whats happening here. Please help me... I am messing up from last 2 days but no solution.... Thanks in advance.

Please mail me this matter and Send Team Viewer ID & password.

Please visit my FB page and My Website

Email ID:- nitinplus@gmail.com / doitsolutionsbikaner@gmail.com

http://doitonlinesupport.webs.com

https://www.facebook.com/doitonlinesupport/

Port 8080.

Port 554.

Hi. Samsung is one of the few companies that don't use the same app across its range. So you might need to try a few

Port 8080.

Port 554.

Hi. Samsung is one of the few companies that don't use the same app across its range. So you might need to try a few

Hello usmanperwaiz,

This TOMCCTV is a "Integrator" of www.cctvforum.com

He does not have any knowledge about CCTV remote access setup.

Please read it care fully and do as i tell you,

In you PC/Laptop, You should enabled all Custom Level in Security Settings which will you found in Control Panel.(For 1 Time only) After installation of Activex you can view second time easily.

A Yellow Bar will come with information "Your Current Settings are ......." (Leave it as it is)

if you fix it , you will have to again enable all custom levels for acitvex.

After that input DVR IP Address Like 192.168.1.64.

Please reply if you get any error after this.

Awaiting for your answer.

All this from a con man

He will charge you $79 and not help you at all

He has 26 post begging for bank information so he can buy the bananas he is going to send me.

Also an hour ago you could see his customer links on his website but for some reason he has removed them

Well not for some reason .... He was told to remove as they have had no dealings with him ........ Just another one of his lies

Please keep going it's fun

Hi nitin2call,

thanks for your reply but I have resolved the issue. The thing i did is instead of port forwarding, i made the natting for whole subnet in which nvr resides. After that, nvr is accessable through internet.