Sign in to follow this  
tester2

in 1 Dome Camera 4 inbuilt Cameras i am looking for

hi guys, I need your help, I am looking for In-Door Dome Camera which is having 4 inbuilt Cameras inside it

1--1 Indoor Dome Camera inbuilt with 4 cameras inside it North, South, east West it has to Record all 4 directions.

2--I am looking for a DVR NVR which can record in HDD as well as it has to record on Network also (in case if criminal person destroy my DVD then another copy of that recording must be on Network, so I need 2 copies of Recordings).

Can any body let me know, which Brand & Model# fulfill my requirements.

Thanks for your replies

I remember seeing those in Mobotix. They are not necessarily to be 360 FishEye. Just simple 4 lens modules in a single camera, saving installation and wiring.

hi is this dome complete my requirement, if yes then which DVR NVR I have to purchase to work this dome Camera, because they are just selling 360 Degree Dome Camera only, they are not selling DVR NVR with this system.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Onvif-1080P-Fisheye-360-degree-wide-angle-2MP-HD-IP-Vandal-proof-Dome-Camera-/331856554836?hash=item4d44312b54

please let me know

thanks

hi is this dome complete my requirement, if yes then which DVR NVR I have to purchase to work this dome Camera, because they are just selling 360 Degree Dome Camera only, they are not selling DVR NVR with this system.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Onvif-1080P-Fisheye-360-degree-wide-angle-2MP-HD-IP-Vandal-pro...kAAOSwX~dWo2Qb

please let me know

thanks

Hi. Nothing but junk .........it says onvif. That is rubbish it's not going to work with anything else besides there software

Also look at the sellers 1 is $100 cheaper than the other.

Buying junk from China is never good plus you have to use there cloud ..... Not only are you going to be watching but someone in China as well.

If you are on a budget then just use a NVR and 4 IP cameras. Much better as with the cameras in your link someone only has to take out 1 camera ..... With 4 it will catch more.

If you don't have a budget look at axis or the new 24mp dahua 360

Please let me know which can record 4 directions, I found this link also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Fisheye-Wide-Angle-360-degree-Network-2592-1944-5-0MP-IP-Camera-POE-Panoramic-/131742032193

I need DVR NVR with 4 in 1 Dome Camera, still I need it for HOME use purpose.

EDIT :

is that IP Camera do recording on DVR & NVR as well, please let me know, I am worry about wirings all around the Home.

Yes I will spend some reasonable money, if less wires all around.

If one wire do all 4 direction that will be great, I want to Hookup a N,S,E,W direction in my living room which will cover every thing.

can you tell me above IP CAMERA WITH NVR , which MODEL# is that etc. I AM WORRY ABOUT ELECTRIVAL WIRES CONNECT TO EACH IP CAMERA, MAKE LOT OF JUNK IN MY HOME.

Please look my things and give me right advice.

Thanks

Hi. I know what you want but please you are listing junk it is crap

You are also asking for something to work with either a dvr or NVR ...... None of your eBay links will allow you to do that.

Your last link .... Says 5mp ..... Look at recording res ... It's not 5mp.

You can't get a 5mp for them prices

Why do you need 4 cameras for a living room ??

What is your budget

my apartment view is totally different, if I connect in the middle on celling in living room, then it will grab video from 1)-entrance door 2)-all bed rooms 3)-Kitchen area 4)- Living room other corner goes to Balcony.

So I need 4 in 1 Dome Camera, which will do all of my requirement fulfill.

Please let me a good link , company name, Model# etc.

I can spend $500 to $1000 CDN

I am in urgent situation.

Thanks

I can spend $500 to 1000 CDN

thanks

This is in your budget ...... Records to onboard SD card so no need for cost of recorder

Hikvision DS-2CD2942F

as you show me that model, please have a look

https://www.amazon.com/Hikvision-DS-2CD2942F-IWS-resolution-Panorama-International/dp/B00USQ5KX8?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

or

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS1&_nkw=Hikvision+DS-2CD2942F&_sacat=0

is this right one you are saying me, if yes then which NVR DVR I have to buy for this Camera,.

Thanks for all your help.

Are you in Canada ?

None of your links are any good they are from China and hikvision will not warranty them from eBay or Amazon.

You don't need a recorder it is built in to the camera .... You also get free software for your PC

And it has mobile apps for smart devices

VNm25tZZXa4

hi there, I want to record on NETWORK & HDD also, and I like to know wether they support to create a Free DDNS account on their site or not.

and I want to install 1TB HDD inside NVR, so that it can overwrite when HDD full, only one time I want to purchase & a right ITEM I want to purchase.

Because I want to watch from REMOTE Location also on PC, Cell Phone from another NETWORK.

and yes I am in CANADA.

Thanks

hi there, I want to record on NETWORK & HDD also, and I like to know wether they support to create a Free DDNS account on their site or not.

and I want to install 1TB HDD inside NVR, so that it can overwrite when HDD full, only one time I want to purchase & a right ITEM I want to purchase.

Because I want to watch from REMOTE Location also on PC, Cell Phone from another NETWORK.

and yes I am in CANADA.

Thanks

Hi. That camera will be on your network .... It also has ddns setup and a built in recorder. It has cell apps and PC software

Hi you have Experience in this things, so I am asking, please share your Knowledge.

I know it will Record in Camera itself, but I still want to record on NVR System separately also.

1--in Camera inside it will record on inbuilt permanent attach chip on Board, (128G means - is that means 128GB [gaga bytes] HDD Space/Storage is there in this Camera). Please remember SD CARD is not a permanent Attach CHIP, this is a removable thing all the time.

2--if I don't connect NVR System, then how it will get POWER to Camera,

3--do you think, if I connect directly from Router to this Camera will get Power & Internet also on it.

4--if this required NVR , then which Model# NVR System I have to buy.

5--and is the CAMERA Record Voice conversation also.

Please make me little clear.

If all doubts clear, right away I place the Order.

thanks

"Hi. Nothing but junk .........it says onvif. That is rubbish it's not going to work with anything else besides there softwar"

I thougt onvif was the standard meaning more likely to work with most NVRs?

"Hi. Nothing but junk .........it says onvif. That is rubbish it's not going to work with anything else besides there softwar"

I thougt onvif was the standard meaning more likely to work with most NVRs?

Yes it is IF the company is a member and none brand names are not.

Also if you look at the bottom of the linked pages is another China trick.

Certification of conformity.... There years out of date.

People also buy Rolex watches from China .. Guess what there not getting.