Diamond Dog

Which App is currently the best?

I have noticed that most of the NVR iOS apps are free, yet they do not work that well. Ratings are very low for most of them by users or there are no ratings.

Superlive Pro, Superlive Plus, etc are often offered.

What app is currently the best one in your opinion. Are there paid app options that are better? Could you please recommend some?

I have noticed that most of the NVR iOS apps are free, yet they do not work that well. Ratings are very low for most of them by users or there are no ratings.

Superlive Pro, Superlive Plus, etc are often offered.

What app is currently the best one in your opinion. Are there paid app options that are better? Could you please recommend some?

Hi that all depends on which system you are using. All apps are different and don't work with other systems

Can anybody please help me which app is the best one to install on my Windows 10 pc?, Superlive Plus or Superlive Pro?

Gone through this guide https://tekhniqs.com/superlive-plus-for-pc/ and installed the app on my pc but whenever I tried to install Superlive pro; I have been asking to purchase the premium version but doing it from my pc is not taking place.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Rameshi.