Sign in to follow this  
trippb

Vivotek FD816BA-HT on Alibi (Hikvision?) Dvr

I'm trying to get a new Vivotek FD816BA-HT working on an Alibi (Hikvision?) ALI-QVR4016H DVR. When I add the camera from the on-board console, I get the message "Resolution or bitrate has reached the limit". When I do it through the web interface, it simply says "Offline". There is a general message that the bottom of the screen. I didn't make a note of exactly what it says but I think it was "Max available network is 128 Kbs". EDIT: It really says "Net Receive Idle Bandwidth 128 Mbps"

I've tried lowering the resolution and bitrate on all 4 streams to very low settings (176x144 - 64 Kbs). The DVR still doesn't show the camera.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this camera added to the system?

Edited by Guest

I'm trying to get a new Vivotek FD816BA-HT working on an Alibi (Hikvision?) ALI-QVR4016H DVR. When I add the camera from the on-board console, I get the message "Resolution or bitrate has reached the limit". When I do it through the web interface, it simply says "Offline". There is a general message that the bottom of the screen. I didn't make a note of exactly what it says but I think it was "Max available network is 128 Kbs".

I've tried lowering the resolution and bitrate on all 4 streams to very low settings (176x144 - 64 Kbs). The DVR still doesn't show the camera.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this camera added to the system?

Hi which format of cameras are you using as well as your vivotek

Hi which format of cameras are you using as well as your vivotek

I have a mix of 13 analog and HD-TVI cameras.

Hello. I know you did not mention it but you might also need to consider reducing the frames per second settings to allow transmission and even recording.

I had already reduced it to 12 FPS. Just for fun, I just took it to 1 FPS but it still won't connect. I now have the FPS, resolution, and bitrate as low as possible. The only other change I could make was to move from H.264 to JPEG. That didn't help either.