crox

Extended monitor Flickers when Fan is turned ON OFF

Hi Friends,

I am facing a problem at one of my site which is in a remote area around 300 Kms from Mumbai. If any of you could help me with the solution it would be very grateful.

• I have installed a 32 Channel DAHUA DVR with 24 1MP Dome and Bullet Cameras.

• The DVR is installed in a DVR Rack in Server Room.

• The VGA output is connected to a Local Samsung 22” Monitor with a Wireless Mouse.

• The HDMI output is extended to the Director’s Cabin using a 60 Meter HDMI extender through a Cat6 Dlink Cable of 48 meters. Connected to another Samsung 22” Monitor.

• The USB port is extended to the Directors Cabin through a Cat6 Dlink Cable of 48 Meters. And is connected with a normal USB mouse.

The whole systems is working beautifully.. Both screens and mouse working at server room and director’s cabin

NOW… The problem ..

Whenever someone turns ON / OFF any fan in the whole building, the screen at the Directors goes OFF for 2 seconds and then comes back ON.

It also happens if we change the speed of fan with regulator. The regulators are of hard switch type with fixed speeds[1,2,3,4,5,0] (Not variable type)

Nothing happens if we switch ON / OFF any other light switch or Desktop PC etc.

There is Single phase in the building. The earthing is properly buried in the ground.

Experiments already done … with same results

• Bypassed the Fan switch, regulator.

• Changed Cat6 Cables, HDMI Cables / VGA Cables.

• Changed HDMI Extenders

• Tried with VGA Extenders

• Shortened the length of 48 Meters to 10 meters

• Tried connecting 2.2MF Capacitors with Extender’s Power Supply to suppress any pulse.

• Changed Samsung Monitor with Acer Monitors.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR EXPLAIN ME ABOUT SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM..

Asim Bhaldar , CROX Security & Lifestyle System Mumbai – 9820012210 / 022.2677.2677 asim@crox.in