Sign in to follow this  
za_sly

AVC760Z(EU)-B

Hey all.

First of all, great forum. Congrats to all that are working to keep this forum up and running.

Secondly, I just received the DVR in the title. A friend of mine upgraded his surveillance systems and the aforementioned DVR was of no use to him. All is good, I can see the live video from the DVR using Video Server. Do not know,though, how to access the video stream directly, either through VLC or QT, as I can on a more modern DVR, on port 554 and such...

What I've tried so far is anything I could find on this forum. And none of the solutions worked...

I'm actually trying to capture the stream on tinycam monitor on an android phone and go with it from there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thx.

Hey all.

First of all, great forum. Congrats to all that are working to keep this forum up and running.

Secondly, I just received the DVR in the title. A friend of mine upgraded his surveillance systems and the aforementioned DVR was of no use to him. All is good, I can see the live video from the DVR using Video Server. Do not know,though, how to access the video stream directly, either through VLC or QT, as I can on a more modern DVR, on port 554 and such...

What I've tried so far is anything I could find on this forum. And none of the solutions worked...

I'm actually trying to capture the stream on tinycam monitor on an android phone and go with it from there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thx.

Hi. It is too old ...... Your friend replaced it for that reason.

Last Windows support was xp and you also need a file player.

Change recorder and use the cameras ..... No point wasting time on it.

Hi Tom.

I figured as much, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thx for the info. It's no use to change it.. It's not a production system.. It's just something to play with. So, I'll just mess with it for a couple of days, and then pass it over to my kids... They will surely enjoy tearing it apart..

Thanks again.