Jason101

Dahua Hybrid DVR Question - X32A3A vs C52A3N

Hello,

First post here, but I've been visiting reading thru several threads.

I am considering purchasing a new Dahua DVR to replace my aging Nuvico DVR. I was going to pull the trigger a few weeks ago on a Hikvision, but had second thoughts after reading thru here. I have my decision narrowed down to 2 different Dahua models. In my current system, I have 12 analog cameras ranging from 480 to 700TVL.

I am sticking with my current analog wiring (for now) and going to slowly upgrade to Duhuas HD-CVI cameras to get 4MP over the coax.

My question is, do either of these support the old style Analog I am running? I can't tell based on the specs.

Dahua X32A3A Datasheet:

"The X32A series supports a maximum of 24 channels, with up to 16 channels of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS inputs and up to an additional 8 channels of IP inputs...."

http://support.dahuasecurity.com/upfile/pic/201701/Datasheet_X32A1A%20X32A2A%20X32A3A_IVS_v001_007.pdf

Dahua C52A3N Datasheet:

The C52 series supports a maximum of 24 channels, with up to 16 channels of HDCVI/CVBS inputs and up to an additional 8 channels of IP inputs...

http://support.dahuasecurity.com/upfile/pic/201701/Datasheet_C52A1N%20C52A2N%20C52A3N_IVS_v001_005.pdf

I am leaning towards the C52A3N since it will do up to 4MP with HD-CVI. The X32A3A has a max of 1080p.

Thanks for any help

am leaning towards the C52A3N since it will do up to 4MP with HD-CVI. The X32A3A has a max of 1080p.

Hi. C5 series is the better or the two..... Don't see the point having cvi and tvi on the same unit.