cctv surveillance

HikVision NVR w/ UniView Cameras IP Camera Exception Error

I have been using a handful of Uniview Cameras on a HikVision NVR and recently the Uniview cameras have just stopped streaming video. After making a site visit, I can scan and connect to the Uniview cameras, they are still online and I can connect directly to them and stream video via IE browser.

When I scan the cameras in the NVR Camera management menu the HikVision NVR discovers the cameras but keeps cycling between

"IP Connecting..." to "Offline(IP Camera exception)"

I have also logged into the Uniview cameras and checked the hide vendor info box also.

It seems as if Hikvision has come out with a firmware that has an issue with these cameras now..

Please give me some more info into this issue... Thank you

1834131048_1FirmwareVersionLatest.thumb.PNG.131288e8b21df95494497aa6dc1bce39.PNG

1296468860_2HikVisionNVRIPCameraSCAN.PNG.5200c3026128357c0f61856627d20cdc.PNG

1281066370_3HikVisionNVRIPCameraUniviewCamsadded.png.cefe346b6eb98f5c95e91ab2f2336593.png

It seems as if Hikvision has come out with a firmware that has an issue with these cameras now..

The firmware on your NVR is from 6/May/16. So nothing has changed oni the NVR side of things.

Also, from the colours on the web interface; that is actually not even a Hikvision firmware, but a rebranded one, and I guess you also have rebranded cameras (OCB protocol).

Have you managed to find a solution for that? I have the same error. Even though the cameras are accessible fine directly on their IPs. I have Axis cameras. Two of them show this error.

Thank you