Server upgrade postponed

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Is there a DVR that can replay the last couple minutes
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:57 pm 

LTS isn’t DIY. The system you suggested is, and can be purchased at Costco. Do you install or just sell equipment? You and your equipment are a joke, Tom, and anyone who uses google can figure that out with a simple search. And Lorex isn’t made in the FLIR factory, that’s another lie. Lorex equipment is Dahua OEM. FLIR is made in a FLIR factory. I run into FLIR equipment all the time, the professional stuff sure as hell doesn’t have “Lorex” plastered accross it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:19 pm 
Integrator

Sentience Security S wrote:
LTS isn’t DIY. The system you suggested is, and can be purchased at Costco. Do you install or just sell equipment? You and your equipment are a joke, Tom, and anyone who uses google can figure that out with a simple search. And Lorex isn’t made in the FLIR factory, that’s another lie. Lorex equipment is Dahua OEM. FLIR is made in a FLIR factory. I run into FLIR equipment all the time, the professional stuff sure as hell doesn’t have “Lorex” plastered accross it.

Listen Nathan...... Your the one who says you have so many year in the industry which by now you know is crap ..... Hence how I know your name

Yes I install and I don't sell so ..... I buy direct from suppliers. That how I found out so quick that you claim to be a aurtherised hikvision like you claim..... And we both know the answer to that.

You ask any pro if they would use a hikvision NVR ..... Answer is no..... Same with LTS ....... Not that there is anything wrong with them it is there just for the DIY market. Hence why they sell on eBay and the likes. There genuine hik cameras are ok but if you think there recorders are good enough or secure enough for high profile locations then again that shows you are new to the industry

Your are right lorex at Costco. But they are lorex and not the flir lorex not even same operating system

That's more info YOU HAVE GOT FOR FREE. from the forum. Unlike you who wants $75 a hour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 am 

Of course! I have ever got this puzzled, but my friend told me a method, some detailed steps you can learn on http://jkdcsecurity.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:42 am 
Integrator

tommy11 wrote:
Of course! I have ever got this puzzled, but my friend told me a method, some detailed steps you can learn on http://jkdcsecurity.com/

Don’t even bother using this idiots link

Says based in the US but in fact in China

You are best not even dealing with a company that lies to you from the start
Don’t trust a spammer.

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2