Sign in to follow this  
Roadwolf

Looking for NVR Suggestions.

I am used to working with Pelco at work, but that isn't an option for my home. Any decent suggestions for a server run NVR system, or a standalone system, which can interface well with many brands of IP Cameras? I have a variety of Samsung PTZ's, Lorax cameras, and a few off brand IP Cameras kicking around the house, as well as some analog cameras which I have IP encoders for.

I am looking for something I can maintain myself, not something that uses some cloud storage, or off site interface.

Thank you for suggestions

I am used to working with Pelco at work, but that isn't an option for my home. Any decent suggestions for a server run NVR system, or a standalone system, which can interface well with many brands of IP Cameras? I have a variety of Samsung PTZ's, Lorax cameras, and a few off brand IP Cameras kicking around the house, as well as some analog cameras which I have IP encoders for.

I am looking for something I can maintain myself, not something that uses some cloud storage, or off site interface.

Thank you for suggestions

We use Speco hardware and like it a lot. I've got a customer who is running their VMS Secure Guard for his six IP cameras recording them to a slave drive on his office computer and it's doing very good for him. Setting it up was easy and the software is free.