macfly007

Problem for view my dvr with 3G on Android.

Hello and happy new year.

I just buy a dvr h-view 8CH bought on ali. Here is the product:

http://www.hviewsmart.com/fr/h-view-8ch-1080n-ahd-dvr-960h-720p-digital-recorder-video-surveillance-system-hybrid-nvr-ahd-dvr-3-in-1-cloud-dvr-motion-detection-p2p-qr-scan-phone-remote-access-hdmi-vga-output-no-hdd--p22.html

I configured the DVR, and on all my home computers, everything works fine.

On my smartphone, I tested for 2 days a lot of software to be able to view my camera and my recordings remotely.

All tested programs work well but only when I'm on my network, but when I'm on an external wifi or 3G I no longer have access to my cameras.

I first tried with the cloud, but the problem is the same. It only works when I'm on my home network.

I then in my router configured a ddns and made a forward port of my dvr and the ip. After, I have encoded the address and port ddns in various tested software and then I can access my camera and recordings, but when I connect to a wifi other than my home or 3G, even with the ddns I do not know how to connect (programs give me a connection failure to the dvr)

After 2 days non stop looking for a solution, I turn to you for help.

Thank you all

Hello. Thank you

I already installed the software but it work only on my home network. I have created a account on this software for cloud connection. With could connection, Xmeye work on my home network but it's not working out of my home (other wifi or 3G)

But I do not like Xmeye. Viewing the cameras with Xmeye is very nice, but the navigation bar to review the recording is not easy. I dont like , and my family (who does not have easy with new technology) who tested it and do not like it either...

I am looking for a software which works remotely and which allows to see the recordings by clicking in a list of the date and time of each recording is indicated.

I found the VMEyeSuper program doing that. It works very well on my home network, even if I encode as my DDNS address. But when I'm out of my home on another wifi, it does not work anymore ...

Hi. It will work with a few apps but you are taking away the p2p setup by creating your own ip with using a ddns service .... (your recorder has its own ddns)

Explore app also works well and also dahua apps ..... dahua needs port changing.

Try explorer app and scan qr code ... that’s all you need to do