johnwarduk

Dahua XVR7108H

Hi all have a problem with Dahua dvr, trying to connect a Dahua motor zoom camera but in the ptz settings the ( Control ) will not highlight to change, so no zoom or camera OSD.

I have one dahue motorised zoom camera already and that was plug and play and works fine.

DVR. DHI-XVR7108H.

CAM. DH-HAC-HFW2401RP-Z-IRE6. the one a cannot set up.

i am using the Analog video plug on camera ..yellow

have tried HDCVI but no pic ?.

Hi. You need to set it to cvi .. analog you will not have control

Cam ID is the Chanel your in ..... so if your camera is in port 4 of dvr camera is called 4 in menu

Ptz local ...... cvi ..... cvi ..... 9600 should be your settings

Thanks Tom i have tried this but the control in the ptz part is not highlighted so i cannot change it from serial, was thinking going back to factory settings and start again , or need someone into Dahua to get into my dvr and sort it for me.

Thanks Tom i have tried this but the control in the ptz part is not highlighted so i cannot change it from serial, was thinking going back to factory settings and start again , or need someone into Dahua to get into my dvr and sort it for me.

Hi move that cam to BNC 2 on dvr and try

Hi all have a problem with Dahua dvr, trying to connect a Dahua motor zoom camera but in the ptz settings the ( Control ) will not highlight to change, so no zoom or camera OSD.

I have one dahue motorised zoom camera already and that was plug and play and works fine.

DVR. DHI-XVR7108H.

CAM. DH-HAC-HFW2401RP-Z-IRE6. the one a cannot set up.

i am using the Analog video plug on camera ..yellow

have tried HDCVI but no pic ?.

You will not be able to use the camera on full specs on this XVR. Your XVR supports maximum 2Mpix while camera is 4Mpix. You need to look for a different XVR to support 4Mpix, or connect the camera on HCVR (or XVR) 4Mpix, enter the OSD menu of the camera and set internal resolution of camera to 1080p and you will be able to use this camera on your XVR (but in 1080p resolution only).

Ok so you mean i have to set camera osd on another machine or cam tester then plug cam back on my dvr.

Yes, just make sure you choose a video output resolution from camera OSD (not in encode section of DVR)

Did you get this figured out? i just bought 4 of these Cameras to replace mg old 2.4mp HDCVI cameras and am having the same issue. My DVR is a HCVR5108H-S2

Did you get this figured out? i just bought 4 of these Cameras to replace mg old 2.4mp HDCVI cameras and am having the same issue. My DVR is a HCVR5108H-S2

Hi not sorted yet, but according to all the info i have had my DVR has a max of 1080p so the 4mp will not work, i need to get into the camera osd a nd change to 1080p but having a problem getting it done, cannot get the osd up in the Analog either.

Hi not sorted yet, but according to all the info i have had my DVR has a max of 1080p so the 4mp will not work, i need to get into the camera osd a nd change to 1080p but having a problem getting it done, cannot get the osd up in the Analog either.

You can only Change the Resolution using 4MP HDVR from Dahua or a Dahua 4mp Tester

Where are you located ?

You can only Change the Resolution using 4MP HDVR from Dahua or a Dahua 4mp Tester

Where are you located ?

Hi i am in east london, have phoned couple dealers but not interested only trade, offered a bloke £20 did not want to know.

Hi i am in east london, have phoned couple dealers but not interested only trade, offered a bloke £20 did not want to know.

Check your PM John I should have someone that way can change them for you