Sign in to follow this  
keithy

Qvis DVD white screen rebooting

Hi I ave a 16 channel qvis Dvr last week it started rebooting screen goes white qvis logo come up then it restarts you can not get into setting or anything anyone got any ideas many thanks keith

Hi I ave a 16 channel qvis Dvr last week it started rebooting screen goes white qvis logo come up then it restarts you can not get into setting or anything anyone got any ideas many thanks keith

Hi. Unplug all hard drives and cameras and network cable then try to start it up

Also while it’s booting look at all the fans in unit and see if they are starting up........ fans are monitored if they don’t spin it will shut down

Ho Tom thanks for the reply

I have unplugged all the cameras, hard drives and dvd , fans are ok still not booting stops on white screen with qvis labs

Model is I-Apoprodc0-16bb

Was working fine then this hapened

I also have an apollos-32 it is ok but cant save any settins other than the clock i need the ftp for off site backup but cant save the server address ?

Thanks Keith

Hi. Some 16 and 32 use external power supplies ....... If yours is then try using the 32 power supply on the 16 and see if it starts.

Not having any control of your 32 menu could just be your password does not have full admin rights to the system settings

Hi its an internal power supply they are both the same have swap tested them still no joy ?

The 32 chanall is branded adata i cant find a firmware upgrade for it. Hopefully that would sort it ?

adata.thumb.jpg.797ed82a6d3592228adfa18a9b16c6c3.jpg

Hi. I have sent firmware to your pm.

Try this on your 16 first .... As it is not working anyway

The Apollo is a dahua ..... But give that firmware a try (it is the Apollo version)

Hi. Some 16 and 32 use external power supplies ....... If yours is then try using the 32 power supply on the 16 and see if it starts.

Not having any control of your 32 menu could just be your password does not have full admin rights to the system settings

Any idea how to reset the password it hasvaccounts admin, 666666 & 888888 and I can log in with all of them using the default password any idea ? Many thanks Keith

Ok assuming from the silence these are unfixable ?

I need a dvr that supports uploading video or images to off site ftp server must have 4 channels 8 would be fine my cameras are a mix of 1080p and 700tvl ? Any recommendations i do not need hard drives thanks Keith