iggy_pop

Help 163DVR model R2008

I recently bought dvr. It is DVR163 Model R2008.

Everything was working just fine. This morning on each camera window on my display was written "hacked". I restarted device.

After that i can not start dvr. There is no signal on my monitor. HDMI & VGA.

Power led is on. Hard disk is rolling(can be heard).

I don't know what to do.

Can anybody please help me.

Thank you.

Wooow

Is itposible that nobody on this powerful forum knows???

Hi. The problem is the age ..... No support and no internet updates to keep it safe.

Did you buy it secondhand

Wooow

Hi. The problem is the age ..... No support and no internet updates to keep it safe.

No, I actually bought the device as brand new. My fault is because I did not change default password.

I even contacted the manufacturer two days ago, but did not respond to my query.

Wooow

No, I actually bought the device as brand new. My fault is because I did not change default password.

I even contacted the manufacturer two days ago, but did not respond to my query.

Hi. It's been a few years since DVRs have been made with limitations of D1 and CIF ...... The very least 960h for standard analog

Hello. I was wondering if you tried connecting the DVR to a different monitor? Also, a DVR of this vintage may have come with an RCA cable that would allow you to connect it to a TV giving you one more option for display. If the manufacturer gets back to you, ask them if there is a way to reset the DVR to default using its remote.

Lastly, and more importantly, I can't seem to get 'Brick by brick' out of my head now...