mdemmer

Lorex NV900 Help

I just received a Lorex 10 camera system and I must say these guys are being a bit rude and ignoring my question so here it is.

I was to wire into the Alarm Block and the company doesn't supply any sort of example or template for figuring out the connections.

I have opened up the unit and saw the (2) 5VDC relays for the outputs but cannot figure out the wiring method they use.

I assume the 1,2,3,4, and 2 connections is the block for the inputs but an input of what? 5VDC, 12VDC, 120VAC, etc.

I also assume the C1, NO1, C2, NO2, A, B are all outputs. Guess would be A & B are coil voltage (+5vdc to A and Common to B) and the C1 and C2 are camera 1 and 2 and the others are Normally open outputs?

Can someone confirm this.

Shame on you Lorex.......do a better job at explaining your product.

I was about to buy Lorex NV900 system. The online CSRs were quick to response although not very knowledge. How do you like the system other than your bad experience with the CSRs?

I guess Lorex is just a rebranding and advertising company.

I was about to buy Lorex NV900 system. The online CSRs were quick to response although not very knowledge. How do you like the system other than your bad experience with the CSRs?

I guess Lorex is just a rebranding and advertising company.

Lorex is 100% owned by dahua.

Alarm inputs are simple .... dry open or closed.

Lorex can’t answer your question as you have not stated voltage or how the alarm is to send the alert ... voltage or none voltage contact