tonyluce

Hello from the Nx Team

Hi guys - Tony Luce from Network Optix (Nx) here. Any questions regarding Nx Witness or Nx hardware feel free to reach out to us.

Old post, but I've been trialing your product, and it's superior in most ways to the half dozen I've recently tried. I've been using and paid for Axxon Next a few years ago due to the advanced objects and analytics, and that they were going to have a Linux version. They dropped that, so I gave you a try and was surprised at your ability to a granular motion detection vs the same for the entire screen; I haven't seen that before. You do a better job than object tracking and other solutions I've tried, kudos, I'm leaning towards buying a license for home.

I do have a question/suggestion if you are still monitoring this thread; you should offer a home user license (non-business), 10 cams or less, same price as you currently would sell to anyone, but allow it to be purchased off your website in the US and supported by you rather than be forced to go through DW Spectrum. It's the only reason I'm hesitant to purchase.