frankmitchell

Inexpensive wireless home security camera(s)

I am considering purchasing a home security camera, maybe more than one. I would like a Nest camera but right now don't have the extra money to buy a Nest. I see on eBay many wireless home security cameras from China in the $25 price range. They look like Nest cameras or a little different but say they have the same or similar features. Does anyone know if these are worth buying? I don't know the manufacturer or model numbers. I have contacted the sellers to ask for this info but am waiting for responses.

I would like to have one or two for inside the house and one for outside to keep an eye on my dog who has figured out a way to get out of the back yard.I can't caught him doing it yet. I just have to track him down and let him back in the yard.

I set up a Nest camera for a neighbor and am impressed with it. I just can't afford one of those at this time.

Any feedback anyone can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi what is your budget ???

If you get the China eBay cameras ...... Can you post a link to them on here then as well as China watching you .... We all can as well.

Or would you rarther have a private system only you have control of.??

I am considering purchasing a home security camera, maybe more than one. I would like a Nest camera but right now don't have the extra money to buy a Nest. I see on eBay many wireless home security cameras from China in the $25 price range. They look like Nest cameras or a little different but say they have the same or similar features. Does anyone know if these are worth buying? I don't know the manufacturer or model numbers. I have contacted the sellers to ask for this info but am waiting for responses.

I would like to have one or two for inside the house and one for outside to keep an eye on my dog who has figured out a way to get out of the back yard.I can't caught him doing it yet. I just have to track him down and let him back in the yard.

I set up a Nest camera for a neighbor and am impressed with it. I just can't afford one of those at this time.

Thank you!

Thank you!