authemis

Hello oh and Help!!!

Hello everyone. I just signed up because i have exhausted all my sources and need both help and opinions.

Having issues with my programs. Ivms 4200, or Blue Iris

Equipment:

Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I (x14)

Hikvision DS-2CD2T42WD-I5 (x4)

HikvisionDS-2DE4220-AE (x3)

Hikvision DS-2CD2542FWD-IS (x9)

Buffalo Gigibit switch w/poe BSGS2016P (x2)

All cabling cat6 compliant

Computer Intel Xeon E5-2650v3 @2.3ghz 10 core 20 thread, dual gigibit lans each feeding one switch. Network utilization is at 15-20%

128gb ram /windows 7 64bit /24gb hard drives raided (striped with 4gig drives)

Processor use 25-45%

I have been trying for a few months to get this system to work for me with IVMS4200. Biggest complaint is on video wall the cameras go out of sync, where one camera is minutes behind another. I have not been able to correct this. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Generally this program seems buggy at times.

Also am considering just dumping IVMS for Blue Iris. I downloaded the eval copy and have installed most my cameras. I am noticing heavy frame droppage and eratic operation of my 3 pan zoom tilts. Is this better in the paid version or am i overwhelming the program? I do not have the frame droppage issue in Ivms.

I am also open to suggestion of other programs to use, but my budget is limited as i spent a crap load on the equipment listed above and was planning on relying on Ivms in that budget. So i would prefer a fix for Ivms if one is available.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi...

i need help. i have 6 camera and only i have been used big screen with mouse so i confused how to connect pc and monitoring could u help me please