Sign in to follow this  
ErnieG

New Member saying Hello

Hi, everybody. My name is Ernie and I primarily do custom audio and video and am expanding into networking and camera systems. I started in residential and most often assist in commercial installs these days.

I've been in A/V since it was just A, that is, audio. I got into it through my love of music and eventual need, after growing up some, to pay my bills. Clients have been the gamut from the Beverly Hills lady who paid us a $90 service call during which we told her that her CD player was not working because she put the CDs in upside down... to two systems overseas (I'm in California), the larger of which took third place in the million dollar + category of CEDIA installations.

I'm knowledgeable about electronics and forum discussions. My first post shows I have a sensitivity to the way questions are asked, since the best questions have all the details needed to give an answer.

Thanks, everyone, for being here!

Hello! Wow! I hope you can share your insightful knowledge with those of us that want to learn and fix problems with our cameras or whatever others may need or want to comment about on the forum. I want to learn how these cameras function..I have a lot to learn. I will be reading many posts here on the forum to learn more.