Sign in to follow this  
OutlawRebel

New guy from the Midwest

I recently started a video technologies company. Specializing in CCTV and Drone Surveying. I have back round in utilities/Communication Construction. Ive prob installed 20 cctv systems in the last year. My problem is the when i go Digital system over analog (which most customers want). Ive had bad luck with digital/ip systems when i start going over 4 cameras. Im constantly searching for a vender/distributor that has quality products n stands behind them. I know Digital is still a baby compared to analog, im just curious what sites and systems any other contractors use? Everyone is wanting wireless too, which im nervous about investing in, due to weird Chinese brands ive never heard of make most of them.

What are yall favorite brands? Websites you think are good for buying? And and advice on Wireless? Thanks in advance

I use Geovision. Great cameras and tech support. Not the cheapest, but a very good company. I dont think they make any non-IP cameras anymore though. In my opinion, POE cat5 setup is the best. Even if its wireless you still have to get power to it. One small cable that provides power and great picture.