universalcameras

New to cctv forum - need advise please

Hi there all,

My names T, my companies Universal Cameras Limited.

Its great to join you all here. I'm really here to gain knowledge and learn about upcoming cctv products and pros and cons about brands like, qvis, hikvision, dahua, longse etc.

I recently invested a few grand on certain models of XVR's, Bullet and Dome Cameras from longse.

I just really wanted some feedback with any experience from anyone that has used them before or knows of they're products well.

I'm having some trouble with the firmware on the hardware and also having trouble getting the record feature enabled and the P2P QR scan code featue. It shows that it can see the hard drive, but for some reason it cannot confirm or affirm the record schedule by any means. Have tried all the possible diagnostics I can think of but have had no luck. Finally longse have sent me an updated version of firmware which should have come pre-configured, now I got to test 30 recorders by changing and upgrading firmware on all of them.

Any help or advise will be much appreciated.

Thank you all.

T

Hi T,

First of all welcome to the forum, If you go on to the actual websites of the brand of cctv equipment you will find the most recent updates of there firmware.As for the hard drive have you tried formatting the hard drive to its factory default via the DVR? I had a DVR with the same problem and formatting the hard drive resolved my issue.

Hope this helps.

Brad Jackson

Techvison Security Group

www.tvsg.co.uk

Hi guys also i am planing to buy some CCTV from Longse but i need some non bias review can any one tell me their strength and weakness.

Thanks for the help