jorgemarcel

How to start CCTV/Alarm system company & License

Hello all,

I want to start my own CCTV company for myself and my partner to sell, install, service or monitor alarm systems, signal devices, fire alarms, and burglar alarms. We live in TN and I know we have to get a license. My concern is what is the procedure in order to do this? What do I have to do first? What exam do I take to get a license? Also, what books do I read to prepare for the exam? Is there a website to take a practice exam? I looked and it doesn't really specify what I need to do step by step. If anyone can help me out and point me to the right direction on what I have to do in order to start my own alarm system company in Tennessee, I would greatly appreciate it!

Best,

JM

Hello all,

I want to start my own CCTV company for myself and my partner to sell, install, service or monitor alarm systems, signal devices, fire alarms, and burglar alarms. We live in TN and I know we have to get a license. My concern is what is the procedure in order to do this? What do I have to do first? What exam do I take to get a license? Also, what books do I read to prepare for the exam? Is there a website to take a practice exam? I looked and it doesn't really specify what I need to do step by step. If anyone can help me out and point me to the right direction on what I have to do in order to start my own alarm system company in Tennessee, I would greatly appreciate it!

Best,

JM

How can anyone answer your post ............ Been installing since 2010. 7 years is a long time to start learning now

Marte Systems is a locally owned, full service security integration company based in Montgomery County, Tennessee. We have been in business since 2010 specializing in burglar, network wiring, and CCTV surveillance systems.

Marte Systems offers nothing but the best when it comes to security cameras for your home or business. We only install and recommend the latest and greatest that our industry has to offer. From Analog Security Cameras to IP Cameras, we offer a full range of products to suit your needs.

Direct from your website.