Sign in to follow this  
Marcos Venster

Hi everybody!

Unwillingly, y jumped over the introduction of myself, into the forum and did it in a post. (Happens when you don't read the manual)

Ok, I'm from Venezuela, and work in the security systems branch for a small company.

I mostly do CCTV, burglar alarms, access control, but also fire alarms and custom physical perimeter security systems.

(In the crisis we have, we have to work on anything to survive)

I've been browsing this forum several times in the past years in search for solutions, but only today subscribed to the forum, since I didn't find some previous solution to some problems.

I know, this is no theme for this forum, but yes, we are currently having very bad times in Venezuela, and a dictatorship in fierce progress, that makes our work pretty hard.

So, Saludos and have a nice day.

Hola y como estas from Calgary, Canada.

You do live in a beautiful country Marcos -- the pics I have seen of it are breathtaking. Amazing place with all the animals and trees. I bet you could tell us stories of things seen on CCTV from your country that would amaze Canadian and USA citizens. Your security challenges are nothing like the small stuff we deal with here.

Best of luck and I hope you find answers you need here.