zarrak khan

CCTV to Television connection?

Hey Guys,

I found an old cctv camera while cleaning my house, i thought instead of throwing it away maybe i can use it but i don't have a DVR so i want to connect it directly to my TV. I want it because i have problem with dealing with trash and garbage that people throw in front of gate.So, is there any way i can make it useful?

cctv1.thumb.jpg.9039e1d9023ce3f9edf9dcc537da301c.jpg

Hey Guys,

I found an old cctv camera while cleaning my house, i thought instead of throwing it away maybe i can use it but i don't have a DVR so i want to connect it directly to my TV. I want it because i have problem with dealing with trash and garbage that people throw in front of gate.So, is there any way i can make it useful?

Sorry I cant answer your question.

Honestly there are always great deals & bargains out there when you just got to look & search.

I know I created a post when I just wanted to get an opinion from these OG's that know surveillance

- However.. Im in the market as we speak right now to buy a complete system.

- I'm seeing Lorex or Swann is the 0NLY best quality to please my needs especially that FLIR Cloud™ App

(LOREX is having a 4th of july sale so I can't refuse this deal).

19578826_148084272418084_238621815_o.jpg?oh=d2154614f0b321edd243ae4121ea81c0&oe=5957F979