Sign in to follow this  
LifeQuest

cctv-reseller.com

Swedish company and reseller for cctv, surveillance cameras/systems. Also biometric door locks with fingerprint scanners (Kadaas). We are also distributor for LigoWave, high performance networks (WiFi).

Our main manufactures are in Shenzhen, and we also produce products with our own branding.

https://cctv-reseller.com

www.cctv-reseller.com

A part of Tomsjo Consulting AB (https://tomsjo.se)

More crap..... spam on here is classed as junk.

See your company has only been running a few months.

Our main manufactures are in Shenzhen,
you mean you buy from Shenzhen and can’t re sell. So spam

we also produce products with our own branding.

Produce or just have your own stickers put on.... which is not the same as producing

An slightly aggressive attitude like yours, aint welcome! Try to gain your own customers with an friendly attitude instead.

If you see our company as "spam", then... why bother to write? We have ton of goods delivered on weekly basis from factories that makes systems from our specifications, for example chips etc, and our customers are happy and satisfied.

Our business are based on relationships that are polite without talking negatively about each other. Specially, without to know anything about the other company (our company).

Maybe you see us in Shenzhen?! Change your attitude and we may give you a good offer!? Otherwise, please don't write negative things about a company you don't have any experience about.

Concentrate on your own business, instead of gaining ground by writing negative about others.

Regards, CCTV-reseller.com

An slightly aggressive attitude like yours, aint welcome! Try to gain your own customers with an friendly attitude instead.

If you see our company as "spam", then... why bother to write? We have ton of goods delivered on weekly basis from factories that makes systems from our specifications, for example chips etc, and our customers are happy and satisfied.

Our business are based on relationships that are polite without talking negatively about each other. Specially, without to know anything about the other company (our company).

Maybe you see us in Shenzhen?! Change your attitude and we may give you a good offer!? Otherwise, please don't write negative things about a company you don't have any experience about.

Concentrate on your own business, instead of gaining ground by writing negative about others.

Regards, CCTV-reseller.com

I’m not aggressive I was only pointing out a fact ...... and guess what ..... I was right ..... your here to spam.

Let’s start with your crap.

Maybe you see us in Shenzhen?

No thank you been there done that years ago ....... I desided to buy quality instead

Can I ask why you only have your domain registered for 1 year

$1.99 and you only pay for a year ...... don’t you think you will be around long.

Spamming is never good for a company

Lifequest DONT PM me again

please don’t wright negitive things about our company

Listen I don’t know your company .... all I know is it’s under a year old

I also know it likes to spam .... both of your posts are about your company ...... now your 3rd post in the form of a private PM is the same SPAM.

cctv-reseller.com ...... can’t be trusted.... first ..... on registration to the forum it states no spam .. no .self promote... no PM spam

Your company has chosen to ignore all in first 2 forum posts and 1 pm to me

I don’t want to buy any of your crap