Sign in to follow this  
ipdude

Hello! Newbie looking for training...

Hey there I'm from Florida & want to start installing surveillance cameras residential and small businesses, I have no experience, but I'm handy and a fast learner...I don't know where to get some generic training I am mostly concerned about the physical part as wiring/electrical/ fishing cables & design...Would I need a license? I went to Florida's website and doesn't say anything, just for security alarms...

Thanks to all!

Cheers.

Hi there,

I also live in Florida, I'm in the CCTV industry for 14+ years

I have a YouTube channel that I will post good content about CCTV, you can subscribe and learn from beginning. I am about to put tons of new videos. Check it out:

http://youtube.com/learncctv

Claudemir

Hi there,

I also live in Florida, I'm in the CCTV industry for 14+ years

I have a YouTube channel that I will post good content about CCTV, you can subscribe and learn from beginning. I am about to put tons of new videos. Check it out:

http://youtube.com/learncctv

Claudemir

See it’s alway bad to do self promoting .... got to be one of the worst videos on YouTube.

Why talk about analog from 10 years ago ...connecting to tvl monitor

Analog units also have had hdmi output for last 5 years ...... converts at dvr for monitor use

For someone who has been in the industry for 14 years and has desided to make YouTube business ........ why have you gone from describing cctv from over 10 years ago

I thought I was watching a video from years ago only to see that you made it this year.

Why not talk about analog hd why miss that out

Why talk about a system that has not been sold for years