Markbends

Video choppiness during playback with Remote Viewlog V8.5

Hi, I just upgraded to the latest version of Remote Viewlog (I believe it is V8.5 but not sure where to find out?) Anyway, ever since, the video playback is really choppy since this upgrade. For an example, I am watching video at 14:25:12 when it stops but the clock still goes and when the next frame of video shows up it is 2 7 seconds minutes later (14:27:19) Oh, this happens when I am playing at 16x and especially when playing 32x. Why is it skipping video? Would it be an internet speed issue (my speed is 10 Mbps) or router issue (I have an older Linksys WRT54G router) or is it an issue with my laptop... I put in 4 gig more memory with a little bit of improvement. Or is there a bug with this version? Other than using Remote Viewlog, I don't know much of the Geovision system... I just watch video and count cars for a company for auditing. Thanks.

Im having the same problem and I think it is the prerecord setting.. I had 2 sec. pre record and each video would play two sec. and stall for a sec. or so then I increased pre record to 4 sec. and the video stall didnt stall till 4 sec. into the video play back..

So not sure yet still testing ..but I think it has to do with the pre record.... Ill let u know in the next couple days gunna do some testing...

turn pre record down or off and see what happens...let me know how it turns out.

Scott V.