amugable

Geovision 1120 dmmulticam no priviledge

Hi folks ,

my name is ro , i installed a geovision 1120 card. Install went fine everythingsup and running. I can view the cameras using android or iphone igview app. But i recently tried to setup dm multi cam software , all the ports are open and im pretty sure the password are set i have included screen shots, but it gives me a no priviledge error when i login to dm multicam from local and remote locations. i have no idea what to do next?

Please if anyone can give me a hand.

This is a genuine geovision card i payed like 700. jus sayin i m new to this forum and read some old posts about no support if its a fake. if need be i can get the serial number

thanks guys

Untitled1.png.0e345ed66ddb1f06fa49130f7247bef0.png

Have you tried another supervisor user and password? you seem to have a lot of supervisors set up

The fact Multiview is saying no priviledge means yes its all working but your not logged in under the correct user to allow remote access

i deleted all the supervisors and have just the admin one, and i created a user under power user. still with no luck it still says no privilege when i try to connect.

where are you trying to connect from...local network or off site?

what ports did you open up?

are you sure all the proper ports are opened up in your router/firewall?

edit- i am using android, iphone, ipad, the web (Internet Explorer), and Multiview at one location.

for gv-iview i opened up port 8866 and 5511

for everything else i opened up ports 81 (i run my geo server from port 81, not 80), 4550, 5550, and 3550

are those the ports you are using (you might be using 80 not 81, but let me know about the rest)?

If you are attempting at view this system from a computer off site that "used" to view the system, you may be in for a pickle. You have to completly uninstall everything including do some registry edits to get rid of all pieces of the Geovision software.

It's a pita but it worked for me. I'll look and see if I can find the instructions on how to do it.