kb32

Dual Monitors GV-800

I set dual monitors up on a DVR running x2 GV800 cards. Is there anyway to set 16 cameras on one monitor and the other 16 cameras on the other monitor cleanly?

Hello Sir,

There is a way you can do that. Use the Geovision Spot Monitor. Then you can take what cameras you want on the 2nd screen.

Thank you,

George Boyle

Dallas Wholesale CCTV

I am using version 8.33 and I do not see that menu option.

However I see "Digital Matrix Setting". Is that similar?

I am using version 8.33 and I do not see that menu option.

However I see "Digital Matrix Setting". Is that similar?

Hello,

Yes that is it.. You will see an option at the top of that screen to select between monitors #1 and#2. You will then be able to choose which cameras and in what position to adapt to the chosen monitor. Also keep in mind the main monitor will not allow you to change positions in any way. I hope this helps you.

George Boyle

Dallas Wholesale CCTV

I have 2 monitors and would like 16 on each. Would you recommend I set the main monitor default to 16 camera, then add the other 16 on the seconday monitor? I think that would work best.

Also, a little off topic, but do the USB to VGA adapter work well with GeoVision? Something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-USB-2-0-to-VGA-Dual-Display-Adapter-Multi-Monitor-Windows-2000-XP-Viata-7-/350497842529?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item519b4ca561

I have 2 monitors and would like 16 on each. Would you recommend I set the main monitor default to 16 camera, then add the other 16 on the seconday monitor? I think that would work best.

Also, a little off topic, but do the USB to VGA adapter work well with GeoVision? Something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-USB-2-0-to-VGA-Dual-Display-Adapter-Multi-Monitor-Windows-2000-XP-Viata-7-/350497842529?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item519b4ca561

Hello,

The Main at 16 and 16 on the other is exactly what I was thinking. The USB ones do work pretty good. I have had some trouble with a couple when using mp cameras as cheaper models will make the screen jumpy. The one you posted is a 32 bit graphics support, so keep that in mind.

Thank you,

George Boyle

Dallas Wholesale CCTV

Which USB to VGA adapter would you recommend? I do not want the image on either of the screens to be jumpy. Computer currently has nvidia graphics.

Would anyone be willing to name brands or suppliers for the USB to VGA converters? Links would be great. I want to avoid choppy video as sometimes the drivers for those converters overrides other drivers and destroys the video.