Sign in to follow this  
bankrboy30

Center v2 Matrix Start Position / Resolution Error

I recently took on a new client and inherited a GEOVISION system as part of my IT work at their site. I have many questions as I bring things back online - mainly centered around how certain things work together ie. Multiple DVR's / Authentication Server / CMS Server/ Dongle etc. but for now I'm mostly interested in getting the MATRIX views back on in the main monitoring office.

In what I call mission control they have two 60" Monitors at 1920 x 1080 used to view two MATRIX's that were setup to view a subset of cameras accross 4 DVR's at 3 locations. When I go to fire off either of the two I get an error message that the resolution must be at least 1024 x 768 as well as something to the effect that the start position is incorrect.

This is very frustrating as the resolution is setup on the viewer PC as 1920x1080 and the display is extended across the two monitors.

Any suggestions ?

Hello there, if you have 1920x1080 screen resolution on your desktop. Please change the matrix resolution to the same resolution too in Control Center. Otherwise the error will shown.