ipProTech

Looking for GoeVision distributor

A.V. they dont list it on their site.... mind you I bet my left one that they dont hold all that stock, no one could afford to do that.. I hate when people do that.. I only advertise what I can actually carry!

I've been over there. I know the owners and I stop by and see them every so often. They have over one million dollars of inventory on hand. They buy hundreds of cameras at one shot. They recently placed an order, one single order, for over 100k of DM DVRS. One of the owners told me that even though he dislikes the distribution policies of GeoVision he is going to carry the line anyway because of the high demand. When I had my distributing company a few years back I used to carry over one million in inventory on CCTV so I know that VSSI has that much or even more on the floor.

1 Million is not much, if you tottaled every DVR he claims he has it would be a small fortune, much more than 1 Mill believe me I know what 1 Mill of dead stock looks like in a wharehouse and how it hurts.. to be honest I know he is a freind of yours but there is no way he has all that in stock not in very large quantites but as a re-seller I bet it is not too far away if needed... If only I could get accounts with my suppliers then it would be so much easier to keep more stock.

In such a rapidly changing technology, I would't keep that kind of stock on hand at any time. Did anybody get bit when geovision changed card manufacturers and you then couldn't upgrade existing systems?

Ken,

Can you please email em the prices they gave you, I have had enough of the US market trying to increase their sales by selling to Australia, thing is they know JACK about Geo so I have decided to act, I am sick of them selling below Geo's recommended prices so from now on my morals go out the window.

If anyone wants prices cheaper thatn they are already getting but with much better support please email me witha contact email and I will email some pricing for export..

I never wanted to do this but if it is ok for them it must be OK for me!

That mob seems to be ok, at least they require registration before prices are displayed, not like some others which list below recomended prices without registraion, like Turbo CCTV and Wise Micro (same thing), that was the last straw for me, anyone and I do mean anyone that can show me prices or a quote I will beat it, by the end of this week I will have set some export prices for you all.