GEOguy

Geovison Fisheye cameras being remote viewed from a I Pad

I have been installing Geovision for the past 9 years and love the stuff completely. I use it for everything and recently have been using the fisheye cameras for alot of commercial and residential applications. Its great I have figured out pretty much everything it has to offer used all the models and like the results through a PC on site or off. BUT-How the heck do you set you quads or boxes within and then log into on a I pad remote view or multiview and be able to see what you have set up on your NVR??? I have been through every part of the server set up and no luck. I can't even get it to work loging in independantly to each camaras IP. This is a big problem for me and want to keep using them but USA visions and my distributor and pretty much everyone one else does not have a clue. USA vision did talk about setting up somekind of software that mirrored the image but I am stuck not able to make it happen. We all know they are great cameras and like the overall functionality> (and just so everyone knows a IR version will be out in a few months! Great!!!) Anyone figured out how to see the quad view or anything else than the fisheye from a I pad or I phone please help!!! David

Maybe I'm missing exactly what you're asking but because the dewarping quad view and all that is done through the nvr software, you'd have to remote into the nvr software to see any if that on the iPad

i agree with mgb

do you need help with setting up the geovision system for remote viewing capabilities?

the ipad/ios app requires specific ports to be opened in order to work. also, some changes need to be made to the local geovision server.

i can tell you what that is, but i will wait to hear back to see if that is what you are looking for.