manuelvs

geovision remote view

I have geovision for several years and it worked fine. Till this weekend: I had to reinstall all my pc's from windows Xp to Windows 7. Now remote view does not work anymore. I already have set the ActiveX rules in internetoptions to prompt. I set the UAC to the lowest level. But it does not work. I get the following message: "active x downloading please refresh".

My reinstalled pc is 64 bit windows 7. Is it possible that i need an other version of the ocx download checker?

Can anyone help me? THx

screenshot.thumb.png.406ec9c709c134090e7fdaa6560bcd3f.png

Are you using remote view by Internet Explorer or Remoteview.exe ??

IF using IE, may be you can tried to reset your ActiveX.

I have geovision for several years and it worked fine. Till this weekend: I had to reinstall all my pc's from windows Xp to Windows 7. Now remote view does not work anymore. I already have set the ActiveX rules in internetoptions to prompt. I set the UAC to the lowest level. But it does not work. I get the following message: "active x downloading please refresh".

My reinstalled pc is 64 bit windows 7. Is it possible that i need an other version of the ocx download checker?

Can anyone help me? THx

What version of Geovision are you running

right click on Internet Explorer, run as admin (the first time), navigate to your geovision IP (or ddns hostname if this is off network) and let it go through all the downloads again.

i just migrated from xp to windows 7, better late than never i guess. wasted 2 days trying to figure out how to get activex to download on windows 7/ie 9. finally figured it out. open ie, go to tools, go to compatibility view settings, add your geovision system web address to websites. i looked all over internet and saw nothing about this fix - worked like a charm for me