ungovernable77

GV-800 with ip cameras ?

I'm thinking to upgrade my DVR card with a GV-800

I already have 4 analog cameras of cheap quality at home. I was wondering if GV-800 would allow me to replace one of those cameras with an IP cam for monitoring and recording ? I want to monitor the 4 cameras at same time on the same LCD monitor, using the same geovision software. Is it possible ?

Hi,

I have read your post,knowing that your trouble. I just give you my personal views about your questions, hope that to be useful.

you said you want to replace one of your cameras, with the IP camera instead. but you are just use the DVR, which is compatible with the analog camera, so your solution should not be worked out.another question you noted, is it possible to see the pictures of 4 cameras in one screen? yeah, absolutely. in general, we can have a control to the camera by the system included within the DVR/NVR, besides, the special VMS(video management system )software also have the same function, and more over about that.the parameters from the software often decide the functionality.so it is with the numbers showing in the screen.