ungovernable77

teamviewer & gv800v4

all of my cameras are just displaying plain pink color when i login with teamviewer... any way to fix this ? i've searched everywhere but havent found a solution

Some people says to turn off DSP Overlay but i don't have any option to do that with my version

teamviewer and logmein i have found neither to allow viewing to live view but will show on playback, they are not designed to stream video

Why not use thye correct software

we exclusively use TV right now for remote monitoring as it has better functionality than the phone app.

a pink color is not something ive ever seen with TV, check the quality settings and play with those or reinstall the server as that seems very off.

it could boil down to a network speed issue as well.

those of you who are using TV or other remote connect applications are not doing it right. sure, it might work, but that is not the proper way to do it. how is the video quality (motion of the cameras)?

you need to use the remote geovision application or the web server to remote in to view the feeds, it is designed to work better when the right applications are being used.

Just restart geovision. When you go to restart select the restart by startup settings. That problem occurs always with windows xp and older versions of geovision. It is from the direct draw overlay. You can upgrade to geovision 8.5.9 and shouldn't have that problem anymore.