ungovernable77

geovision and gadgets / widgets

I just built a new PC to upgrade my Geovision to Windows 7. I added a couple of widgets on it to display weather, time, cpu temp and disk usage. Everything works fine on the desktop and when playing movies.

But as soon as i launch the Geovision program, the transparency of the widgets become pink.

I use both Windows 7 gadgets and widgets from "xwidget" software. Both have the same problem.

Any idea how i can fix this ?

I'm on Windows 7 with a fresh install, using onboard Intel HD Graphics.

246389_1.jpg

As you can see most of the widgets on screen display correctly, but the ones that are over the CCTV video are messed up.

I just built a new PC to upgrade my Geovision to Windows 7. I added a couple of widgets on it to display weather, time, cpu temp and disk usage. Everything works fine on the desktop and when playing movies.

But as soon as i launch the Geovision program, the transparency of the widgets become pink.

I use both Windows 7 gadgets and widgets from "xwidget" software. Both have the same problem.

Any idea how i can fix this ?

I'm on Windows 7 with a fresh install, using onboard Intel HD Graphics.

246389_1.jpg

As you can see most of the widgets on screen display correctly, but the ones that are over the CCTV video are messed up.

Widget Widget Widgets!

I have a similar issue with Windows 7 and Geovision. After selecting the widgets to 'always be on top', many times Geovision will push them behind so I can't see them. If I click on the widgets, then maximize Geovision, the widgets will stay on top for a few hours, but over time, eventually the widgets go behind the Geovision application. Very annoying.

You might try editing the gadget directly by fiddling with the gadget code if you are bored:

http://digitalpbk.com/windows-gadgets/how-make-windows-gadget-windows-7