fixingstill

Which Pan Tilt Camera can really work with Geovision 8590?

Which Pan Tilt Camera can really work with Geovision 8590?

Via ONVIF protocol, supporting audio recording and pan tilt control?

I have tried Wansview NCH-536MW last year, then Dericam H502W this yr, either allows Geovision to record the audio. Someone told me the PT control works but I have not figured out how. Dericam now sells the H503W and their support allowed me to connect to a camera in China but it didn't work well (because maybe connection across is too slow.)

Tenvis? Some of those no brand ones on ebay? (rarely those sellers know what ONVIF means.) Or whatever chipset is conformed to the latest ONVIF spec? I dumped all my Geovision cameras and replaced them with ONVIF cameras. Very happy. They are cheaper and best (night vision, higher resolution, shutter speed, etc.) and at last if I can find a PT cameras that geovision can record audio from and control the pan tilt function, it would be ideal. Any comment?

Hello,

Please refer to the compatible list on the link.

http://www.usavisionsys.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=200&p=197&hilit=ptz#p197

Please note that GeoVision's Pelco P and Pelco D are designed for official Pelco PTZ cameras.

If you are using a different PTZ camera brand (other than Pelco) that also uses Pelco D or Pelco P protocol, it may or may not get its full functionality due to protocol incompatibility.