Sign in to follow this  
hundleton1

Geovision Question

Hi everyone, i have a little geovision question, we stopped using GV years back but still look after a few, we recently had to rebuild a machine after a drive failure and set fully back up, iv installed with the latest version on a GV800 12 cam.

I'm having some motion detection problems in that something is triggering it even with a static image, now i can't 100% remember but I'm sure geovision had a thing that would highlight what was triggering the detection, i sure it was little yellow squares that would show what it could see was moving, any ideas or am i thinking of another DVR?

Hello hundleton1,

Please refer to the tutorial video below for how to configure motion detect.

ftp://geo-demo-japan.dipmap.com/UI_demo/GV-System/MotionDetectionAssociated/D5%20-%20Motion%20Detection%20Associated%20Group.htm

If after follow the instruction, the motion detect seems not working, please feel free to contact our tech support.

Tech support (949) 583-1519#2 or

Live chat http://www.usavisionsys.com/ or

Email: support@usavisionsys.com

it would be nice if the geo software had an option to leave a indicator of where on the video or jpg the motion was detected. the only thing that i found comes close is the object index detection which can show the colored rectangles.