izzathamid90

Camera always disconnect

I connected a 3rd party IP Camera with ON-Vif protocol supported.

Already install dongle and camera connected.

After every 2 minutes, camera disconnect and after 10 second camera will reconnect by itself.

How to solve this problem?

Using GV-NVR ver 8.5

After every 2 minutes, camera disconnect and after 10 second camera will reconnect by itself.

Using GV-NVR ver 8.5

Hi

Care to provide what model is the camera having issue using ONVIF?

My guess would be something is not going well with GV-NVR's implementation ONVIF protocol with that particular camera or it could be that particular camera's ONVIF implementation is buggy, but it's better for you contact http://www.usavisionsys.com/ to find out

It's only my guess

Using GV-NVR ver 8.5

I have this exact same problem using GV-NVR 8.6.20.

Did you ever get your issue resolved?

This is the ONVIF camera that I am having the problem with. I've tried quite a few different things.

The web interface to the camera works fine without disconnects. It's only when I use GV-NVR to connect to it that I have disconnect issues every minute or so. After about 10 minutes, it just gives up and I get a solid standard Geo Disconnected graphic.

Come to think of it, the only way I can connect to this camera via GV-NVR is by using this exact rtsp path:

"rtsp://192.168.1.124:554/user=admin_password=yDvfc6Sn_channel=1_stream=0.sdp?real_stream"

So I'm not sure I'm even connecting to it via ONVIF, but instead via RTSP, which could be the problem.

If I remember correctly, I was unable to use the regular ONVIF selector to connect.

Anyway, this is the camera name:

LEAGY 720P camera also known as the TOP-201 Super Mini 720P HD IP-Cam:

http://www.amazon.com/LEAGY-2-8-12mm-varifocal-bracket-Varifocal/dp/B00V0UTZBO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457058010&sr=8-1&keywords=leagy+camera

The specification sheet is located on the link above as well.

I have not ran the GV-IP camera patch yet. Tried to use it once but I don't remember why I didn't. Does it provide updates for standard ONVIF cameras?

I am also curious if GV-NVR has a log file that can be examined for when cameras disconnect by themselves?

Also, for the IP 3rd party update file, is there a history file that shows what cameras that file is updating?

I am having the same issue (similar) I am using a few cheapie IP POE motion sensor style cameras from Ebay. I am connecting using RTSP protocol as described below.

The cameras periodically disconnect though they do seem to reconnect - it is not reliable though.

The web interface never freezes & i am guessing its something with the GV NVR software.

rtsp://192.168.1.226:554/user=admin&password=admin&channel=1&stream=0.sdp? 

This is what I am using & while it does connect with Geovision, it is not exactly stable. I would love a solution to this.

I was thinking maybe it had to do with geovision not seeing motion & discoing the camera?

Thanks,

Rich

And for anyone else looking after me i did figure this out. The ONVIF format works well & does not drop. RTSP seems to drop periodically (not ideal).

When using ONVIF device manager (google the free windows app) it gave my information for ONVIF which in my case was 8899. I popped it into Geovision & like magic it works!