Sign in to follow this  
huc

Live-View with Sanyo VCC-HD2300 camera and GV-IP-DecoderBox

Hello,

I have a Sanyo VCC-HD2300 IP camera that I would like to monitor with my GV-NVR system. Recording is no Problem, but I also want to view a Live-Stream with my GV-IP-Decoder-Box and it didn´t work.

I tried all RTSTP-Protocolls with following RTSP-Commands but my GV-IP-Decoder-Box can´t connect to the Sanyo:

rtsp://ip_address

rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/VideoInput/1/h264/1

Any tricks on getting this camera to work?

Best Regards,

Christian

Hi

IP decoder box can support RTSP streams in H.264, it doesn't support MJPEG or MPEG4 streaming.

A few things you can check first:

(1) Try using VLC software on a PC that can verify whether the syntax rtsp://ip_address or rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/VideoInput/1/h264/1 is streaming video from Sanyo VCC-HD2300

(2) And whether RTSP is streaming in H.264? If GV-NVR/VLC can already connect to Sanyo VCC-HD2300 via RTSP then you can check in GV-NVR/VLC whether Sanyo VCC-HD2300 is streaming MPEG4, MJPEG or H.264 with RTSP.

Please note that IP decoder box only support 1280x720 resolution in quad (2x2) live view, so if you're using quad view (2x2) layout in IP decoder box then the streaming video resolution can not exceed 1280x720. For 1x1 layout single channel live view, IP decoder box support max. 5MP so this would not be an issue (since your Sanyo IP camera is only 4MP).

GV-IP decoder box doesn't seem to be a PC based system? Not sure if it is suitable for this forum, perhaps you can contact http://www.usavisionsys.com/ .