Flying Biker

GV800 Video help

Having an issue on reinstalling my GV800 V4.45 16 port card in a Win 7 machine. Long story short, I had this setup at my place of business a few years back. This is the exact machine and exact cards and exact cameras. I pulled this system when I closed the business and it has been sitting in a closet ever since. Well yesterday I decided that I wanted to install this camera system here at the house. It had a bunch of other stuff on it that I was running at the office as well and I decided I didn't need all that so I decided that the "easiest" way was to just reinstall Win 7 and start off with a fresh machine. After the fresh install, I went to install the software. Drivers seemed to install just fine, everything in the >device manager area is working just fine. The GV 800 system program installed just fine. I initialized the cameras that I have temporarily have connected, which is 3 sitting here in the office.

But when I start the program, all I get is a single frame on each video feed. It seems to be grabbing that single frame right on startup. I do not get any other streaming no matter what I do in the configurations. If I close the program down and restart it, I get a new single frame. I am about to rip my hair out trying to figure out what is going on with this. I have reinstalled Codec's, card drivers, etc but I still can not get the camera's to feed video.

I have tried to search this forum for answers and a lot of answers seem to stem around fake cards. I can assure you that my card is not fake. It was purchased from a reputable local company here in town and from everything that has been mentioned here regarding holograms, QC stickers, etc, my card has them. I have the manual, the box, both wiring pigtails as well.

Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated.

Here is my current setup

Dell Inspiron Pentium Dual Core 5700 @3.00GHz

4 gig ram

1TB HD

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

All updates have been completed

Geovision GV800 4.45 16 port

Geovision Multicam Surveillance System V8.5.6.0

Dongle info GV-IP cameras authorized 32

3rd party Cameras 0

A year late and a dollar short, but from what I've researched the 650/800 doesn't play nice with 64 bit. Do you know If it was 64 bit win7 when you had it installed in your business?

Download and run the newest software V8.7.4.

That V8.5.6.0 is way too old.

BTW, V4.45 card works with 64bit with no issues.