jay2k6ie

Need advise on a one camera analog setup.

Do I really need updates and free cloud service? I really just want the thing to work and record to the NVR and just leave it be I dont think I'll update anything if it works from the beginning..

What if you buy with no support or warranty or buy China imports with wrong software .........

And dahua are cheap in the UK much cheaper than Amazon and the likes

Not that cheap... https://www.jmcsecure.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=HAC-HFW2220R-Z

This camera and an NVR is about €365 before shipping

Do I really need updates and free cloud service? I really just want the thing to work and record to the NVR and just leave it be I dont think I'll update anything if it works from the beginning..

What if you buy with no support or warranty or buy China imports with wrong software .........

And dahua are cheap in the UK much cheaper than Amazon and the likes

Not that cheap... https://www.jmcsecure.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=HAC-HFW2220R-Z

This camera and an NVR is about €365 before shipping

See just saved you wasting money ........ That link is for a cvi camera and you need a recorder for that to work .....

You should look at IP cameras .... If your stuck on a budget then for one camera just use IP camera and then use PC or laptop to do the recording

What is your budget limit

My budget is €300 $320 £250

I need to order something today so if you could link me to products available in Europe for that budget I would be forever grateful! I need an IP camera for nighttime street viewing at 20metres range and an NVR. thanks