amln_ndh

AVTECH H.264 No Sound When View Through Video Viewer

I have AVTECH H.264 16 channels with audio. I am currently viewing LAN through avtech software - video viewer. The view and audio works perfectly fine. I also want to install and view the software at another two different laptops.

So I have installed and I can view live and playback on the new installed laptops. But my problem is that the audio doesn't work. I can only listen to the audio only on one laptop but not on the other two that I have installed. The audio button seems to be disable.

What could be the problem? Can I only listen to audio at one laptop per time? Or is it firmware problem? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

I have AVTECH H.264 16 channels with audio. I am currently viewing LAN through avtech software - video viewer. The view and audio works perfectly fine. I also want to install and view the software at another two different laptops.

So I have installed and I can view live and playback on the new installed laptops. But my problem is that the audio doesn't work. I can only listen to the audio only on one laptop but not on the other two that I have installed. The audio button seems to be disable.

What could be the problem? Can I only listen to audio at one laptop per time? Or is it firmware problem? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I guess your dvr firmware has no problems since you can listen to the audio on one laptop. I think that you need to go and check your audio settings.

The remote setup does not allow you to manipulate the settings for the audio. You are better put the icon it to live mode, and you can hear live audio.