Sign in to follow this  
John Moriel

Hikvision cctv play back freezes my computor

Hi can anybody help me, we just installed H4200, we run a cable cat 5 from my DVR,S to my computer we have over 20 cctv cameras some IP playback and some HD-TVI playback. what has been happening when I try to play back more then one camera it freezes my computer or is very slow to my commands.Or should we ask for a refund and get somthing better???

Would love any idea how to fix this frustrating issue.

Thanks John M

Hi can anybody help me, we just installed H4200, we run a cable cat 5 from my DVR,S to my computer we have over 20 cctv cameras some IP playback and some HD-TVI playback. what has been happening when I try to play back more then one camera it freezes my computer or is very slow to my commands.Or should we ask for a refund and get something better???

Thanks John M

I guess no one can help with my issue, so it could be a warning to others not to buy or install hikvision.

Maybe you should get a better computer. Or ask for support from whoever sold you your system.

H4200 seems to be a Samsung TV, so it would hard for anyone to help you with the little information you provide.

Hi can anybody help me, we just installed H4200, we run a cable cat 5 from my DVR,S to my computer we have over 20 cctv cameras some IP playback and some HD-TVI playback. what has been happening when I try to play back more then one camera it freezes my computer or is very slow to my commands.Or should we ask for a refund and get something better???

Thanks John M

I guess no one can help with my issue, so it could be a warning to others not to buy or install hikvision.

Hi. Why would you think it is a hikvision problem

20 cameras sent to your PC ...... Problem will be a mix of data network and your PC not being powerful enough.

You will need to say how your network is set up and what PC you use