Sign in to follow this  
Steelo2009

Unknown DVR unit

Hi all, I am trying to setup remote viewing for this DVR unit. The owner thought it was a Zmodo unit, however it has no sticker with model numbers ect, no brand printed on it, and after contacting Zmodo they said it is not theirs, but maybe a rip off that others have sold as Zmodo's.

I think the problem I am having is I do not know the mobile port. I have setup a Zmodo unit before and it had in the settings a mobile port, this one has no mention in the settings, I have tried the port it does have listed, along with the common Zmodo ports for mobile viewing but no luck.

Any advice would be appreciated, but I am wondering if anyone knows the unit? (So i can find a manual ideally), Or may be able to advise likely ports for the remote viewing (or mobile port as it may be known)

Pics attached, Thanks in advance.

unit.thumb.jpg.8c9968cbae35150d03e821b0ec0dfb05.jpg

Menu.thumb.jpg.b919b13e87b7cca388540a52b81c4493.jpg

Hi all, I am trying to setup remote viewing for this DVR unit. The owner thought it was a Zmodo unit, however it has no sticker with model numbers ect, no brand printed on it, and after contacting Zmodo they said it is not theirs, but maybe a rip off that others have sold as Zmodo's.

I think the problem I am having is I do not know the mobile port. I have setup a Zmodo unit before and it had in the settings a mobile port, this one has no mention in the settings, I have tried the port it does have listed, along with the common Zmodo ports for mobile viewing but no luck.

Any advice would be appreciated, but I am wondering if anyone knows the unit? (So i can find a manual ideally), Or may be able to advise likely ports for the remote viewing (or mobile port as it may be known)

Pics attached, Thanks in advance.

How about port 34567? (at your H264.DVR, at your mobile phone..and.... at your modem/router)