Eugene1

DVR NETWORK SETTINGS

I have H.264 Digtal video Recoder 32CH but have tried to connect it online to be viewing with mobile phone.

still could not connect in as much as i tried to configure it, i have tried with dplayer.apk which is the app i got from barcoder i scanned and also tried xmeye but non of these actually worked and it doesnt have signaling port only has:

server port

IE port

Mobile port

please any remedy for me on this issue???

Have you tried setting the address on the xmeye or dplayer app as simply 192.168.1.203. Also be sure to leave off any leading zeros on the port you are using. Depending on the app, you will probably want to consider using either the server or mobile port. Also those settings will only work on your wifi.

Yes I have tried that, I also tried using GID which the barcode to scan is there but it rejected it's own GID No. Said is INVALID and again please clear me on what you mean by 'it will only work on my WiFi" does it mean that it won't work if am not connected to the same network with the DVR;

192.168.001.203 is a local IP address so using that address only works when the phone or tablet with the installed app is also part of the local network. This is an important check before you can move on to establishing a connection at a distance with the router's wide area network IP or even the DVR's ID.