DynamicHT

TVR 12hd and iDMSS lite app setup

I'm trying to access the DVR through the iDMSS app but can't connect and I'm at a loss. I have no problem viewing the dvr through the TVRMobile app. I guess my question is when connecting the dvr using IP/domain it ask for a name and address which name and address should I use? Port 37777 is already forwarded. Thanks in advance

I'm trying to access the DVR through the iDMSS app but can't connect and I'm at a loss. I have no problem viewing the dvr through the TVRMobile app. I guess my question is when connecting the dvr using IP/domain it ask for a name and address which name and address should I use? Port 37777 is already forwarded. Thanks in advance

Hi why are you looking at using a dahua app ??

Hi why are you looking at using a dahua app ??

I, myself am not trying to use the dahua app. my friend, who I installed the system for owns multiple stores all with different setups. None of which I installed except the truvision. He uses the dahua app for the other stores, and doesn't want to use 2 different apps.

Hi. He will need to use both or swap out your dvr for another dahua so all his stores are the same

If he has multiple stores he might also use smart pas and your recorder is not compatible with that

Hi. He will need to use both or swap out your dvr for another dahua so all his stores are the same

If he has multiple stores he might also use smart pas and your recorder is not compatible with that

Thanks for replying. So does the app only work with dahua dvrs or is my dvr just not compatible. Do you know of an app that compatible with a wider selection of dvrs?

If I get a dahua hybrib dvr will it work the existing Interlogix hd-tvi cameras or will everything need to be replaced just for an app.

If I get a dahua hybrib dvr will it work the existing Interlogix hd-tvi cameras or will everything need to be replaced just for an app.

If you want to keep HDTVI cameras you will need a XVR from Dahua, which supports HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD, 960H and IP.

Thank you guys for replying and helping me out. I gave him the option to either buy a new dvr or use the TVRMobile app. He made a smart business decision lol