Several years ago I had a client ask me to install a video intercom / door station for them. It stored the last dozen or so images from when somebody pushed the button and it was easy to review them.

Anybody know what manufactuer or system that was likely to have been? I had installed the alarm in their house and the video intercom was just an after thought.

If I recall we installed two indoor monitor stations and one door box. The intercom was a gift from their kids I think, and if I recall the price they told me was pretty low for that time period.

I called the client and asked her to look and see if the manufacturer or model was visible on the unit. SHe has not called me back yet.

This might be what you are lookin for Svat.com look at the VISS300 ....I used a few in the past not too shabby but I prefer to build custom systems around dvr with gate/phone entry and lock controllers etc..

We have used the Aiphone JF series and it has a version that will record the images. Works well.

Aiphone makes quite a few different versions of video intercoms that work extremely well. I would recommend them as well.