View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: Trade Show Accessories need in trade shows
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 am 

Trade show accessories, still many of them don’t know the importance and necessity of it. It is one of the essential items that make your booth more attractive and comfortable to visitors. Different types of trade show accessories are there and each and every type are useful to your booth in one or other way. Trade show flooring make your booth noticed and the portable table and chairs are much essential to make your customer comfortable. Projection screens create a visual impact and table covers gives the professional look to your items. So as said before, they are the necessary items that makes your product stand out in trade shows or conventions.

Post subject: Re: Trade Show Accessories need in trade shows
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 am 

The little things do make a difference, don't they? I've worked at over 75 trade shows, I can tell you from experience that a cushioned floor in your booth can make all the difference. Many trade show service companies offer a cushion that can be laid down under the carpet that not only feel great(and inviting!) to prospective customers, but also help to keep those employees working that booth space just a little fresher so they can continue to deliver first rate service!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:23 am 

Trade show flooring makes a huge difference. I do the outdoor retailers convention every year for my company Torqkd.

I dont really have a sit in area though. I keep it active and everyone standing up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 pm 

Right now trade shows are really becoming interactive, visual, and mobile. I think accessories are essential to the success of a booth. Unique trade show walls, panels, floors, table top displays, counters, and furniture all add something extra to the booth. These type of supplies for a booth can attract more visits.

There are a lot of vendors and suppliers that can offer accessories that meet your needs. I would definitely communicate with your supplier on what your goals are for the booth.

I think that trade show walls really can add something special to a booth. I like Art Show display panels, https://www.american-image.com/trade-show-booth-modular-panels/ and adding a wall of text -- they can be very intriguing!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:38 am 

to help you maybe could find in international trade fairs portals.. or websites https://www.digisilkroad.com/

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]